STUDENT REGISTRATION Grades K-12
Watertown City School District
532 South Massey Street
Watertown, New York 13601
District Registrar : Janet Augustus
Hours: Monday - Friday 8:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m. and 1:00 p.m. to 4:00 p.m. (excluding holidays).
Registering New Students with Watertown City School District is an easy process:
1. Complete the Electronic Online Pre-Registration
2. Print and fill out the Registration Application
3. Review the Required Documentation
4. Contact Central Registration (315-661-8338) for an Appointment
5. Bring the completed Registration Application and Required Documentation
to your initial appointment.
* Please note: Child must be 5 years old on or before December 1st of the school year they enter Kindergarten.
Enrollment in elementary schools is based on home address. Click on the map to find which school your child will attend.
Children attending Watertown City Schools must reside within the district.
Non-District children may be considered for enrollment on a tuition-paying basis.
For additional information please view the left hand menu bar.