Convert YouTube videos to FLV files in one of the following converters. Drag the FLV file onto the page in SMART Notebook 10.
SaveTube: video tutorial at Teq.comnetvideohunter
- open www.keepvid.com
- go to the YouTube video and copy the url
- paste the url in the keepvid site
- click "Download"
- choose "Download FLV" (low or medium quality) Note: mp4's will not work if you want the video placed on the page. You can use mp4's, but only in Attachments and they will open in a video player, not on the SMART Notebook 10 page.
- Save to a location, such as the desktop
- With a SMART Notebook 10 blank page open, drag the video onto the page
- example youtube url: http://youtu.be/CS7fF0_esN0
- Use this link for further directions.
: After the installation you can download for example from the following sites:
YouTube, Google Video, Metacafe, Dailymotion, iFilm, Videoegg, Veoh, Blip.tv, etc...
You can download music too if it's in a player on a website.
Video Download Helper: free YouTube converter
Video Download Helper
(Firefox) Use this on your home computer. (Note: I cannot take responsibility for programs that you download to your personal computer. If it is a school district computer, please check with Dave Campbell.)
Video Download Helper for Internet Explorer
(Note: I cannot take responsibility for programs that you download to your personal computer. If it is a school district computer, please check with Dave Campbell.)
Locate the YouTube video that you want and use the Video Download Helper to save to your computer. I use flv to insert onto a SMART Notebook 10 page. Once the file is downloaded, drag and drop the flv onto the SMART Notebook page.
Convert sound files to mp3