My Resources » Supplies Needed
Unless told otherwise by Mrs. Meeker, students should plan to have the following supplies every day in class:
· Agenda book
· Notebook(This should be used only for English class)
· Writing Utensil(Pen/Pencil)
· Folder/Binder(Just for English class)
· Any book or novel that we are using in class at the time
· Lined paper(Not to be ripped out of English notebook)
Students need to take their supplies with them each day when they leave class. There are a variety of students in and out of our classroom every day and I can't possibly store everyone's English materials. If your child is having trouble with their locker, be sure to let us know and we will try to help them figure it out.
** Note – Supplies are important to class and obtaining supplies during the first few days is very helpful for all students. However, if for any reason a student finds themselves struggling to get any or all of the supplies listed, they may see me privately or leave me a note on my desk with their name. I will see that they have what they need for English class in a timely and discreet manner.
Mrs. Meeker's Classroom