1. Be Prepared
- Attend to personal needs such as bathroom, drinks, and locker before the bell rings.
- Bring a pen or pencil, folder or binder to class.
2. Be On Time
- Be in your seat when the bell rings
- Begin the bell ringer when the bell rings (should be completed in 1st 5 minutes of class).
3. Be Considerate
- Only use positive verbal and non-verbal communication.
- Respect others’ personal space.
- Keep tapping and pen clicking to a minimum, especially during lessons and exams or quizzes.
4. Be Focused
- Pay attention when the teacher is speaking.
- Listen when your classmates are speaking.
- Concentrate on completing the task given.
5. Be Compliant
- Willingly follow all of the teacher’s directions and classroom rules. This will allow for a positive and successful learning experience.