Our textbook can be accessed at the ConnectED website. All students have a unique username and password. Please email me if you need help remembering your username or password, I will try to respond as quickly as possible.
*Can't sign in? Here are some things to try.*
1. Most students are set up with the first letter of their first name, their last name, and the number 7 (Example: jreichhart7)
2. Some students with common last names or siblings in the district have the first three letters of their first name, their last name, and the number 7 (Example: julreichhart7)
3. Some students who are new to the district or who got overlooked last year were set up as the first letter of their first name, their last name, and the number 8 (Example: jreichhart8)
4. Finally, a few students who meet the conditions of #2 and #3 have the first three letters of the first name, their last name, and the number 8 (Example: julreichhart8)
5. If you have two last names, try using both without a space in between (Example: jreichhartfakename7)
1. All students were set up with the starting password "Password1" however, the "P" may or may not be capitalized, so try both
2. Any student who has used ConnectED in the past for social studies or math may have changed their password, in which case, I have no record of what it is, but try the computer password that you used to log on the computers in 2018 (before the crazy password reset)
If all else fails, email me at email@example.com and I will be able to access your username and a temporary password that will work for 1 login before needing to be reset. Make sure you change the password to something you will remember and write it down in your agenda (I suggest writing it on July 4th, the birthday of America).