New Student Registration*The Online Pre-Registration WILL NOT be available for the Universal Pre-K Program *
Getting Started! Please complete ALL steps (#1-7)
1. Call the Student Registration office to initiate the registration process. The District Registrar will provide you with more information regarding the required documents and how the registration process will proceed.
2. Complete the Electronic Online Pre-Registration
3. Complete the Additional Forms. First, DOWNLOAD and SAVE the registration fillable forms to your computer. Once downloaded, access the documents and complete the required fields. Re-save each document as you complete them. Once complete, email all forms (as attachments) to Student Registration at firstname.lastname@example.org.
5. Review the Required Documentation.
If you are able to scan copies of your child's birth certificate and proof of residency, please send to Student Registration via email. If you do not have access to a scanner or copier, you should take a picture of each document with your device and attach the pictures to the email. These documents are required!
6. Contact Student Registration (315-661-8338) if you have any questions.
7. Be sure to send ALL required documents to the Student Registration Office. Documents will be accepted via US Postal Mail and email.
Please Note: Child must be 5 years old on or before December 1st of the school year they enter Kindergarten.
Enrollment in elementary schools is based on home address. Click on the map to find which school your child will attend.
Pre-register for the FirstView Parent App! In partnership with First Student, the Watertown City School District is launching FirstView, a bus tracking and parent communications app for your smartphone or desktop. FirstView will allow parents or guardians to live track your student’s bus with predictive stop arrival times and much more.